Advertising Policy and Promotions:
The following guidelines have been established by Medical Choices Inc to govern various aspects of Advertising on the Medical Choices Inc Network of Sites. For the purposes of "Advertising and Advertisements", include banners, badges, contextual Advertising, Sponsored Content, and Promotions. The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements and Promotions by Medical Choices Inc, how Advertisements and Promotions are displayed on the Medical Choices Inc Site, and the removal of Advertisements and Promotions from the Medical Choices Inc Site. Medical Choices Inc has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on the Medical Choices Inc Site. Medical Choices Inc may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to the Medical Choices Inc Site.
- Medical Choices Inc has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the Medical Choices Inc Network, and under no circumstances will Medical Choices Inc's acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
- Medical Choices Inc will not accept Advertising that, in Medical Choices Inc's opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- There are certain categories of advertisements that Medical Choices Inc will not permit on the Medical Choices Inc Network at any time. These categories include but are not limited to the following:
- illegal or objectionable products
- fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading or offensive material
- material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the Medical Choices Inc Network
- weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- pornography or related themes
- the simulation of news or an emergency
- material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract children
- media or messages for or that reference "M" rated video games or content
- advertising units that extend beyond the defined advertising space or interfere with the content or impact the readability of the content without user initiation
- advertising units that do not retract to the defined advertising space upon user scroll off or contain a “close" or “X" for user to retract or close the ad unit/message after user initiation
- advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively indicate a computer or other function that would be reasonable to the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit.
- Clicking on the ad unit will link you to an advertiser's site, to relevant information on Medical Choices Inc, or to a Sponsor's Resource Center on Medical Choices Inc. Sponsored Resource Centers are labeled as being sponsored and the name of the sponsoring entity is displayed.
- Medical Choices Inc retains the exclusive right to determine how any and all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on the Medical Choices Inc Site. Medical Choices Inc search results are not influenced based on monetary incentives provided by Advertisers or Sponsors. As described in the "Ads by Google" hyper link in the Ads by Google section on our Search pages, these "Ads by Google" are listings that have been purchased by companies that want to have links to their sites appear adjacent to search results in response to specific terms. Medical Choices Inc may receive payment from Google in connection with displaying the sponsored link results. Content listed in search results is displayed with its source e.g. "Medical Choices Inc News." If Sponsored Content appears in the search results, it is labeled as "Medical Choices Inc Sponsor" so that users can make informed decisions about the content they wish to view. In addition, Medical Choices Inc provides a separate area on the search results page labeled "Medical Choices Inc Sponsors" in which sponsors and advertisers may purchase space to list their content or advertising.
- Medical Choices Inc reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from the Medical Choices Inc Site for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal.
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies. This includes pharmaceutical advertising to physicians and consumers that must comply with FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. Medical Choices Inc will not monitor compliance with applicable laws and regulations. However, Medical Choices Inc reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if Medical Choices Inc becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, Medical Choices Inc may remove the Advertising.
- No Advertising will be allowed on the Medical Choices Inc Network that could injure the good name or reputation of Medical Choices Inc or the Medical Choices Inc Site.
We may be contacted at email@example.com.